Arranging the Scattered ?

Am I running with the spin or against it? Life feels like a dizzying carousel, and I’m often caught between the rush of the ride and the fear of being thrown off. My mind never stops—it’s a relentless chatterbox, filling my days with wonder and despair in equal measure. There are moments when the weight of existence presses so heavily that I ache for silence, for a momentary escape from the storm inside me. Yet, even then, a faint flicker of hope lingers—a quiet whisper that beauty can still be found in chaos.

I crave authenticity, the raw truth beneath the carefully constructed facades we all wear. But letting anyone see my vulnerability feels like exposing a wound that might never heal. The fear of judgment follows me like a shadow, lurking behind every smile, every conversation. I long for connection, to share the intricate tapestry of my soul, but the risk of rejection is paralysing.

Time marches on, indifferent to our hopes, fears, and dreams. Each day reminds me of life’s fleeting nature, its fragility, and yet, the fleeting joys—small sparks of light—still manage to warm me. Memories flicker like old photographs, comforting, haunting, and shaping who I am. I carry the weight of mistakes, the regrets of missteps past, but even amid self-doubt, I catch glimpses of resilience. I am learning to rise, to rebuild myself from the fragments of who I was.

Being a woman learning to navigate life alone is not easy. There are days when I feel like I’m starting from scratch, relearning every life skill, finding my footing in a world that doesn’t pause for anyone. I’ve wanted, at times, to escape—to hop on a train and vanish into the unknown—but I’ve also learned that running away doesn’t help. Now, I try to embrace the spontaneity of life, the unplanned moments that make it beautiful.

There is dignity in carrying your bruises quietly, in trusting only those who are worthy with your scars. And I am learning to honour that. Amid the solitude, I notice the little fireworks—moments of beauty, scattered and fragile—and I try to arrange them into something that feels like hope. They are beautiful, aren’t they? Or is it just me, piecing together fragments while the world spins on? Life is harsh. It tests you, shapes you, sometimes breaks you. But in these trials, I find my strength. I’ve learned that pain and heartbreak are inevitable, but so are extraordinary moments of connection, joy, and self-discovery. And so I continue, facing my fears, embracing my imperfections, and learning, day by day, to live fully in my own skin. 

 


Comments

Popular Posts